We are glad to inform you that Kerala Law Academy Law College in association with Centre for Advanced Legal Studies and Research (CALSAR) is organizing an International Conference via virtual mode on 23rd of January 2021 from the Kerala Law Academy Campus, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram, and Kerala. The Conference is conducted through the online platforms ZOOM and GOOGLE MEET. All the participating teams should have good access to the internet and be able to access the above said online platform. This is a mandatory requirement for participation.
We invite papers from Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers ,social workers, ,Policy makers, and officials from various departments- Representatives from institutions and professionals; NGO ,Social Activists ,Social science researchers and faculty and research scholars on the below mentioned themes to be presented during the Conference.
- Live in relationship v/s marriage – recent developments in Indian context.
- Negative identity in society – morality and ethics in live in relationship.
- Walk in and walk out relationships.
- Social dimension in live in relationship.
- Problems faced by women and children in live in relationship.
- Right to privacy and live in relationship.
- Maintenance for live in partner and children.
- Domestic violence in live in relationship.
- Rights of women and children in live in relationship
- Legitimacy of a child born out from live in relationship.
- Inheritance rights and succession in live in relationship.
- Legal dimensions in live in relationship
- International laws relating to live in relationship.
- Judicial decision relating to live in relationship.
- Need for a law for the protection and welfare of women and children in live in relationship.
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to above-mentioned theme.
Kindly send the abstract on or before 1st of January 2021 by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALL FOR PAPERS
- The organizers of the conference upon Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers – Representatives from regulatory institutions and company professionals; NGO ,Social Activists , Social science researchers and faculty and research scholars of relevant disciplines to present their well researched papers at the seminar, relevant to the above themes.
- Kindly confine yourself to the areas identifiable with title ofconference.The papers may be in Times New Roman, Font Size: Heading-14, Text-12 in A4 format, single line spacing, not exceeding 3500 words including Footnotes. Authors are strongly encouraged to use The Bluebook (20th ed.) citation format for footnoting and it should be in Times New Roman Font 10 size. Further, speaking footnotes are discouraged.
- An abstract not exceeding 200 words shall be submitted for consideration. The abstract shall contain the Synopsis of the Paper, Subtitles, Reference materials and conclusion indicating author’s perspective. The abstract must be mailed to email@example.com on or before 1st January 20201. It must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following:
Title of the paper; Sub-Theme; Name of Author(s); Name of Institute/ Organization; Official Designation; E-mail Address; Postal Address; Contact Number
- The submission should be in word format.
- The papers shall be screened by a committee. The full papers (2500 words) approved by the committee shall be accepted for presentation in the conference. The intimation of selection will be made through email.
- The final paper should contain a cover page which includes Name, Designation, Relevant Discipline and Year of Study, Address, email id and Contact number.
- Abstracts and papers should be written in English, and the working language of the conference will be English and presentations shall be done in English.
- Submission should be made by the author who will attend the conference.
- Co-authorship is allowable but limited to one co-author only.
- Only one paper per participant will be permitted. Multiple submissions will lead to disqualification.
- No part of the paper should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
- There is a Registration fee of Rs. 750/- for participants. (Additional fee of Rs. 250/- should be paid in the case of co-authors).
- The organizers will take earnest effort to publish the best articles selected from among those received, subject to their acceptance by reputed journals as per their criteria. Publishing charges if any demanded by journal may be paid by the author.
The team intending to participate must register on or before 21st January 2021(21/01/2021) by submitting the duly filled Performa and making online payment of Rs 750/-( In the case of co-author.Rs. 1000/-) as the registration fee through online link provided below
For more details visit the Kerala law academy website ((http://keralalawacademy.in/)
- Submission of Abstracts – 1st January, 2021.
- Communication of Abstract Acceptance – 27thof December, 2020.
- Submission of Full paper – 18thJanuary, 2021.
- Intimation of Full paper Acceptance – 19th of January 2021.
- Date of payment of Registration fee – 20th and 21st of January , 2021.
- International conference – 23rd January.
Adv. Arya Sunil Paul (9495178906)
KeralalawAcademy Law College
- Dr. Dakshina Saraswathy (9744169215)
Kerala Law Academy Law College
- Sunilkumar.S (9744036660)
Kerala Law Academy Law College
(E-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org )
STUDENT CONVENORS TEAM
- NITHIN RAJEEV – 8075278235
- STEFFI FELIX – 7907693959
- VISHNU V.S –9544659324
We cordially invite you all,
Principal, Kerala Law Academy Law College
We look forward to welcoming you and value your contribution to the ongoing success of the International Conference. We would like to thank you in advance for your participation.