Kerala Law Academy
The Kerala Law Academy (KLA), established in 1966 is a centre for legal studies, legal research and law reforms. Its acclaimed peer-reviewed research journal is published continuously since 1977. Its Law College, affiliated to the University of Kerala, offers Undergraduate programs in BA LL.B. and B.Com LL.B. five year integrated courses, LLB Unitary three year course and Post-Graduate courses of LL.M (Administrative Law), LL.M (International Law) and MBL (Master of Business Law). Its sister concern, CALSAR offers Research program in Law (PhD)
News & Events
- Best Advocate of CLEA MOOTING COMPETITION 2022
- 22nd NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING COMPETITION 2022- winners 🏆
- 22nd NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING COMPETITION 2022
- International Seminar (Fifteenth Virtual) on ‘Right to Privacy in Digital Era – Challenges and Solutions’ [December 17th]: Submit By December 4th.
- CfP: International Seminar (Fifteenth Virtual) on ‘Right to Privacy in Digital Era – Challenges and Solutions’ [December 17th]: Submit By December 4th.
Established in 1966, KERALA LAW ACADEMY (KLA) is a seat of excellence in legal education, consultancy, research and in pioneering law reforms. The Academy’s prestigious institute, “the Kerala Law Academy Law College” is located in Trivandrum, the capital city of Kerala..
Read more →
Online Fee Payment
KLA Online LIBRARY
“The Academy wants its campus, classrooms, clinical settings and ambience to provide a different experience. No doubt, the Academy will make you think and teach you skills and ways of thought, where much is expected from the student. The Academy wishes to ensure that its training gives you a strong basement and foundation needed for a successful legal career.” Read more →