Kerala Law Academy
The Kerala Law Academy (KLA), established in 1966 is a centre for legal studies, legal research and law reforms. Its acclaimed peer-reviewed research journal is published continuously since 1977. Its Law College, affiliated to the University of Kerala, offers Undergraduate programs in BA LL.B. and B.Com LL.B. five year integrated courses, LLB Unitary three year course and Post-Graduate courses of LL.M (Administrative Law), LL.M (International Law) and MBL (Master of Business Law). Its sister concern, CALSAR offers Research program in Law (PhD)
News & Events
- Educational Theatre by Kerala Law Academy is the first law school educational theatre in the country.
- 32nd All India (3RD Virtual) Moot Court Competition, 2023 by Kerala Law Academy [Feb 8-11, 2023]: Register by Jan 25
- Best Advocate of CLEA MOOTING COMPETITION 2022
- 22nd NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING COMPETITION 2022- winners 🏆
- 22nd NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING COMPETITION 2022
Established in 1966, KERALA LAW ACADEMY (KLA) is a seat of excellence in legal education, consultancy, research and in pioneering law reforms. The Academy’s prestigious institute, “the Kerala Law Academy Law College” is located in Trivandrum, the capital city of Kerala..
Read more →
Online Fee Payment
KLA Online LIBRARY
“The Academy wants its campus, classrooms, clinical settings and ambience to provide a different experience. No doubt, the Academy will make you think and teach you skills and ways of thought, where much is expected from the student. The Academy wishes to ensure that its training gives you a strong basement and foundation needed for a successful legal career.” Read more →