The Kerala Law Academy Law College
P.B. No. 1214, PEROORKADA, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-695 005
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO THE YEAR 2023-2024
Guidelines for Applicants
- Before proceeding kindly go through the eligibility criteria of each course. If the applicant doesn’t meet the required qualification, the application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates can pay the application fees Online or by Demand Draft (DD). For 5 year courses Rs.1,300/- (In case of examination centre other than Trivandrum Rs.1,350/-) and for the other courses (Unitary / LL.M / MBL) Rs.1,000/-
- In case of payment through DD, the printout of the online application along with copies of required supporting documents and DD from any nationalized bank as prescribed fee in favour of “The Principal, Kerala Law Academy Law College” should be sent to the address: “The Principal, Kerala Law Academy Law College, Peroorkada P O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695005.”
- Candidates, who pay the application fee through online mode, need not send the printout of the online application.
- Candidates with not less than 45% of the aggregate marks in general category, 42% of mark for OBC category and 40% of mark for SC / ST category are eligible for admission.
- Those who are awaiting results can also apply. After obtaining the mark list kindly submit the same before the closure of application.
- For further details, please contact: 0471-2433166, 2437655, 2436640, Library: 0471-2539356.
Facing any difficulty while applying?
For any technical and payment transfer related issues, please click on the below link.
Click here to report an issue →
Minimum qualification: Any Graduate Degree recognised by the University of Kerala (Minimum Aggregate - 50%) No age limit.