13th & 14th Sept 2021 – 11:30 AM to 01:30 PM ( You are requested to log in 30 mins before the Exam Start Time)
You can log in via android mobile phone with a front camera or Desktop/laptop with i3 Processor or above and Windows OS 7 & above with a webcam.
Please make sure you select only one type of device to login.
Please read all the instructions given in the document.
** You cannot open this link on phone. For phone you need to install an app.
PLEASE NOTE: IF WANT TO ATTEND EXAM ON ANDROID MOBILE PLEASE CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO INSTALL APP & FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS MENTIONED BELOW.
** You have to install this on your mobile and not on your computer.
If you are installing app, please give permissions to the app before you launch it.
- First Install the app from Playstore
- Go to Settings of your Mobile
- Go to Application Manager (It can be different according to Phone models) Or Installed Apps or App Management. If you do not find App Management in settings then check in Additional Settings, you will find it there.
- Now go to the App (Student4M) for which you need to allow all permissions.
- Click on the App it will expand
- Now to go to Permissions sections of App.
- It will show you list of permissions App requires such as Camera, Microphone, Location, Storage. Enable all permissions one by one.
If you running into any technical issue installing you can send a WhatsApp message to the below numbers they will get back to you if they are busy with other callers. If you read and follow the instructions it will be easy and smooth.
Technical Support Numbers : (1) 7989481964 (2) 7207148941 (3) 9177545090 (4) 7842472764 (5) 7207148942 (6) 9110776072
You are requested to login to the mock test for minimum 15 mins duration as it is mandatory and ensure that you are familiar with User Interface and ensure your device is compatible.